Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Silly, Milly, Dilly!

Hello! Bello! Mello! haha so funny -.- i think the heat makes me a bit nuts. why? did you ask me why? well, nobody likes high temperature. it makes you wanna scream and you feel frustrated because you can't go out from house. your skin will be red and you will really sweat, i mean, really really sweat.

I'm talking about the heat and today is a hot day! wew, i hate hot days! i become lazy and it makes me want to lying on the carpet, switch on the air conditioner and watch tv all day. i know, what a bad habit.

I'm sorry, i don't want to complain anymore. i want to post some photos of me, well, i know i'm a bit narcisstic but, please understand me. thanks to the heat i can't think clearly and now i'm eating a cheese burger so, enjoy my photos while i'm eating!


Let's begin!



 
at my house with my besties. we're wearing short pants and short skirts. that's me wearing a big grey t-shirt and grey short pants







 me in front of my room wearing white blouse. yeah, i've got two chubby cheeks but they make me cuter. (EXTRA LOL) 

 











hey girl! you look weird! what are you thinking about? you look confused about something







 what's the matter? tell me! tell me!







i can't believe it! i lost several kilos! yess! my diet works! look, my waist is smaller now!






excellent! let's buy some yoghurts and celebrate it with my besties!








THE END 




PS :written with feeling mixed, my stomach full and a bit too much, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment