Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bubye 2009! hello 2010!

Happy new year everybody!!!! --oops! i forgot there are 3 days left till new year. hm, i'm so excited! my new year's eve gonna be awesome! haha i hope your new year eve gonna be awesome too Photobucket

Well, there are lots of memories that i would never forget in 2009. yeah, bad and good memories mixed together.milkysmile fortunately, i have family and friends that can support me through many bad situations.

If we continue the conversation, i bet i'm gonna tell you about my whole life (and the secrets too) and that would be too long and so boring. trust me. so, let's change the topic.

Hey, do you have plans for new year? like, em, where are you going to spend the new year eve? and with whom? do you shop for new clothes with your mom (or dad)? well, whatever you do, i hope it would be fun and full of joy. milkysmile

What about me? well, my parents took me to spend new year in malaysia. so, i'll celebrate new year in there (let keep this between us). i'm so excited! i go there on 31 December. we booked the tickets and the hotel room by internet. yeah, welcome to the 21st century, baby! milkysmile. now i'm in Bandung because my mom has some work there and me and my paps accompany her. of course we have fun in there, i mean hello? i have two weeks to spend and i'm not going to waste it for some work!.

Haha i'm really enjoy staying in here! today, me and my paps went to some FOs (Factory Outlet) and he bought me a pair of shoes, a wallet, a necklace and a vest. wow! i heart them! Photobucket. but, i'm not satisfied! yet. i want to buy more stuff and i'm searching for a cute shoulder bag and some clothes. hm, maybe i'm a shopaholic. haha whatever. i just enjoy shopping and entering the stores. wew, what a good times.

I think i should go now, it's 3.00 am here and i'm so sleepy. goodbye! love ya' all! don't forget to planning your new year! bubye! happy new year everyone! yeah, it's NEW YEAR, baby! Photobucket

WELCOME 2010! this year gonna be awesome!

XOXO

PS : fyi, my mom also bought me a stuff. jeeeng! jeeeng! she bought me a jacket! and its purple! huahuahuahua! i heart it so much! milkysmile

1 comment: