Saturday, December 12, 2009

Obladi Oblada :p

Haha i don't have any idea to write the title so i wrote obladi oblada. LOL. hm, i just want to post something before i go to bed. honestly, i don't have anything to say so, here is my candid photo! (i really love this! :D)
















this photograph was taken by my friend, Damba when we're going together to PIM (it's a famous mall in my country). we were waiting for orders at a restaurant called : "Sushi Groove". yeah, we ordered some sushi. i really love japanese food like sushi. don't you like it?.


I would like to share the other photos of me. please see the following photos.





That's little me. i was 2 years old (maybe). i'm pretty cute ha?. my skin was still white! cool!. those chubby cheeks i love it! ooh i wish i have a twin. she would be as cute as i am! ;p.





I was wearing a facial mask. haha i know it's a bit scary but i love it anyway ;). while waiting for the mask dried, i'm bored so i took this picture. hm, what do you think? love it or hate it?. i hope you don't hate it :(



Thanks everyone for reading this post. which one is your favourite photo? with sleepy eyes i say "enjoy!". goodnite and sleep tight! ;D



XOXO


PS : tonight is my narcissistic. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment