Sunday, December 6, 2009

I LOVE them so much! XD

Who's your fave celebs? hm, i like TAYLOR LAUTNER and JOSEPH ADAM JONAS or also known as JOE JONAS. they're the real princes charming!





Hiyaa! This is Taylor Lautner! he hypnotized me through the his movie, New Moon. when i watched it i was like, "OMG! Taylor Lautner really Hot!".

When i read Teen Vogue, there was a page about Taylor. the person from the magazine told him that many girls around the world are crazy about him. but, do you know what he said?.

"I think the fans would love anybody who played Jacob. I'm just lucky to be the one who got the chance".

Aaaw. he's so down to earth. who's agree with me?.





The next fave celeb is JOSEPH ADAM JONAS a.k.a JOE JONAS. he's the singer of the band JONAS. he's Taylor Swift ex-bf (know she's dating TAYLOR LAUTNER).

He's so handsome and his voice also good. He starred in JONAS, a sitcom about theirselves on Disney Channel.

With his new hair cut, i think he's more handsome. don't you agree?.


Yeah! the two boys celeb are my favourite! i L-O-V-E them so much! so, which one do you like?. Tell me!.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment