Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cake and Pudding! ;D

This morning, i made a mango pudding and a brownie. mm! they look pretty delicious! i can't wait to try them!.

Well, i started cooking when i was in 4th grade. I made my first pudding (it's not really a pudding, it's a Jell-O honestly) with my housemaid so, it wasn't like i made it by my self. then, i made my first cake also with my housemaid. the cake looked bad but it tasted good.

By the way, here are some photos when i made them! take a look!


those are the pudding and the fla. hm, the orange color looks good! and there's a yoghurt beside the pudding! hahaha










the brownie dough is on the pink bowl and the brown liquid (or chocolate)  is on white bowl.







I put the chocolate to the dough. see my thumb?.









then, i mixed them until combined average.








after they combined, the cake ready to put on the steamer.








while i was waiting for the cake baked, i took some photos of my kitchen. you'll see how my kitchen mess.



look at that dirty untesils and the bowl. i'm really good with making mess. LOL

                       




Chocolate everywhere!.









my kitchen was very messy and dirty. ckck --"









Finally, after waiting a very long time (too much! :p) the caked is cooked and ready to served!


      








i know it doesn't look good but hey! don't judge a book by its cover! after you try it, it would be nice! i assure!

hm, do you want to see the pudding and the fla? here are the photos.


 the yellow pudding a.k.a the delicious mango pudding











the vanilla fla. hmm, looks good! and oh, that's my thumb and forefinger! haha








Okay, the story is over. i hope you don't get bored reading it. bubyee and enjoy your food! :D



XOXO


PS : the pudding and the brownie tasted so yummy! i just eat them!    
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment